• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Facial fillers

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Guys and gals ... Not sure which part of the forum to post this question in, and didn't want to add to my inspirational thread in bypass before and after photos.

What I want to know is if any of you fellow maintainers have had injectable facial fillers around eyes, cheeks, etc as an alternative to face lift surgery? If so, how successful was it in plumping out, given our saggy skin conundrum.

I am curious. My lash and spray-tan technician suggested it the other day - and I always trust her advice (she's been lashing and tanning me for years and years), but wanted to see if there was any experiences to hear from the WLS forum.

Thanks you beauts. Catch you later maybe on my Warrior thread, if not here. X

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
So ... I posted this 10 hours ago, it has had 30 views but no comment yet ... I am kind of assuming then that my question is a bit random, but then those 10hours were over-night and most of you gorgeous lovelies will have been getting some zzzzz, not sitting in the forum like me ... Tee hee! xxx

Butterfly_lady

I've not had fillers and tbh it's not something I fancy, ok the idea is appealing but the scare stories and programmes on things that have gone wrong have put me off, I am thinking about a facelift though......... which is a whole different ball game :)

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Yeah Butterfly, I know what you mean, tho I might consider a chin lift. I would go somewhere reputable and have a thorough consultation first. I was talking to my other beauty therapist today (she knows I've had a bypass, as has her aunt) - she has had her lips done before and has friends who have it done regularly. It was interesting hearing what she had to say but I am no clearer in my mind TBH. Let us know if/when you embrace the face lift tho hun please xx

Butterfly_lady

Oh I will I want full plastics done its just deciding what when and where :p

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
My boobs was the second best op I've had. My tummy skin is OK as are my inner thighs and bingos - OK, if someone said they could shine a light FOC over some of my areas and the sag would be instantly reduced, I would jump at it. But TBH my issues are pretty minimal except my boobies which I did as soon as I could once my weight was stable. x

Butterfly_lady

Yea mine are not major tbh hence me not having them done yet even my boobs are ok, but I am in my 50's but I promised myself the works when I had stablised my weight :)

Caroline jess

Have you looked at the thread face lift? I am having this in a couple of weeks. They use threads to sew in your face to contour it. I'm having it on my neck area as I feel it's a little saggy and I don't want to have a neck lift as its really drastic an I'm only 32!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Interesting topic although I can't say face fillers appeal. I didn't spend the last two years getting rid of the filling only to fill it back up again :p. I may later on get my chin sorted as this has major sag but it's certainly tightening up again the further out I get but I doubt if it will totally tighten. Thread face lift Caroline I may just look into that ..thanks

violetangel

Have you looked at the thread face lift? I am having this in a couple of weeks. They use threads to sew in your face to contour it. I'm having it on my neck area as I feel it's a little saggy and I don't want to have a neck lift as its really drastic an I'm only 32!

Is it expensive Caroline Jess?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

violetangel

I think full face is approx £400/500 I think you have to research reputable companies just like anything x

Thanks Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bonita S

I'm saving up like there is no tomorrow at the moment ready to get all this stuff done once I'm back to normal weight. Boobs, facelift and thighs if I'm like I was last time I lost weight but have a feeling that there may be more needed this time. TT is already promised via NHS.