• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Family

rickysmrs

Just got back from a fews days visit with my family was nervous going as I didnt know how they were face to face feeling about my upcomming op. Well the love and support was all around me :) didnt need to worry. Should of known but its nice to know they all support me 100%. Got back today from a long trying drive but still smiling :). They have even promised to make the journey to see me post op as I dont know when I will be able to travle to them due to my M.E and fibromyalgia.

Hope you all have a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" I for one am going to be celebrating. xxxx

Having the support of family and friends is priceless. So lovely to hear that you have this support.

Good Luck!

SNx

Aww that's great, what date is your op?

still waiting for a date hun got pre-op 2nd Jan :)

good luck with your pre op

I'm glad that you have this. I only have my aunt and my son who know, my Mum would if she were still here and I miss the support that she would have given. At times it is hard them not knowing, especially as no-one around me knows either . . .sometimes not having that daily support from those around can be quite difficult.

Good luck with the pre-op . . .wont be long now!

Fantastic to hear you have so much support xx

I'm slowly staring to tell people and everyone has been supportive so far. My sister wasn't sure at first but my mum made her realise how unhappy I was. Ii thought I would get negative comments about cheating, but most people have said I'm doing the right thing and very brave. It makes a huge difference to know you have support, good luck :)

Back