• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Farleys Rusks

Raynebubble

Hi everyone just wondered if anybody has tried reduced sugar farleys rusks for breakfast.
im on pureed at the moment... i dont like weetabix or porridge and fed up with munch bunch fromais frais yogurts... but my daughter brought some rusks... and i just had a brainwave... what if i get the reduced sugar ones and have one for breakfast with warm milk to make it runny.
Anyone else tried them if not what do you have for breakfast? (pureed stage). ooh i will be 4 weeks post op on friday and then friday next week im on soft foods x

i love farleys rusks!!!!! nom nom nom :D x

I think you'll find even the low sugar rusks are very high in sugar. Be careful.

my friend has brought me a packet as she was in Tesco and as you say they are 20.3g per 100g
Each rusk is 17g and contains 3.5g sugar, ive been having a munch bunch fromais frais which has 5.3g sugar in... so the rusk which i prob wont eat all of should be better than the fromais frais???

Blimey I seriously dump on anything that's more than 12g of sugar per 100g. No matter if I only eat 17g worth of it.

I always have to check the per 100g contents.

oh dear, i will try half a rusk in the morning... what do you have for breakfast?

ive got the reduced sugar ones... had to go to docs to get the rest of my antibiotics.. so only just had breakfast...had about 6 teaspoons of rusk with loads of milk... and to let you all know im ok lol xx

Back