• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel like i've really cocked up!!!

Danielle1979

I'm really panicking as i have my pre op assesment on thursday and i'm about 5 or 6 pounds above what i was last time i went to the l&d. I have been trying desperatly to get the weight of again, but i've cocked up cause last week my mum stayed and me and partner gave up our bed and i slept on sofa all week, and because of this i was to exhausted to excersise on wii fit every night as i had planned to (i was getting about 4-5 hours sleep). I have been on my pre op milk diet since last monday, and i have been doing great on that, nothing has passed my lips thaat shouldn't have, so it has literally been through lack of exercise my weights not come off as fast as it has done in the past on the milk diet (l&ders have to lose 5% on milk diet before they get to meet surgeon), i lost 7% on it previously. I'm drinking loads of water and exsercing like a mad woman trying to get the last few pounds gone, but i am so scared that after coming so far and doing so well, i've messed everything up just because i wanted those few 'last' meals. :cry:
I am desperatly hoping that it's going to be ok as it is only a few pounds, but so scared.

xxx

go on milk diet till appointment i lost 10 pounds in week anything worth try, hope u manage xx

I'm already doing the milk diet as my surgery is next tuesday. It just seems the more i try the less i lose. the scales aren't budging! It's time of the month next week, so i'm guessing weights not shifting cause of that.

xxx

Back