• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a wee bit low :(

mayamoo

Just been to the doctors, I have congestion in the base if my lungs a nasty cough which twelve days post op is not fun and I've got a nasty infection in one if the wound sites, right now I'm terrified of coughing and bursting something inside or developing pneumonia - I was in ICU with this last year as my lungs collapsed. On anti biotics and all staples removed today so fingers crossed I start to feel better xx

Just been to the doctors, I have congestion in the base if my lungs a nasty cough which twelve days post op is not fun and I've got a nasty infection in one if the wound sites, right now I'm terrified of coughing and bursting something inside or developing pneumonia - I was in ICU with this last year as my lungs collapsed. On anti biotics and all staples removed today so fingers crossed I start to feel better xx

oh honey, no wonder you feel low :( did the doc give you anything? take care sweet xxx

Antibiotics were given to me Friday so I'm on those, got a second set to take as well but I am allergic to three types and have apparently a ten percent chance of being allergic to these so im a bit afraid to take them - last time I was two weeks intensive care :( going to finish the first set and see xx

hope you feel better soon hunny you take care of yourself. xxxxx

Fingers crossed that the antibiotics will kick in soon

Hope ur better soonhun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

oh my darlin you havin a rotten time my love aren't you.
please rest up n take care of yourself and i hope you are feelin better very soon

Poor you - hope you're feeling better soon hun x

Back