• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling fab

mazbrad

well im now 6 days post op. had few problems at start with hernia op and then severe trapped wind, well today i woke up and feel fab.the pain has all gone. went for a very slow walk with my little princess ruby about half mile. felt very relaxed, no pain .going to take slow walks to build my enery up.the bypass was best thing i have ever done and i cant wait to be slimmer. xx

So glad you're feeling better

Great news Mazbrad glad you're getting back to normal. Just remember from now "every day in every way your're getting thinner and thinner"

Great new hunnie, glad your better and you be slim jim soon xxxxx

That's fantastic news maz :) so happy for you xxx

That's fantastic Maz, yes for most they are a brilliant operation.

I think you said your hernia bit was open surgery, so you really have been through the mill, but WOW 6 days and feeling fab, that is well - FAB!

Keep up the good work,

Fantastic news. The walking gets better and better as the days go by-but careful not to do too much too soon hun
x

That is fantastic i feel the same i am 7 days post op and are walking a lot too...

Marie. x:p

That is BRILLIANT Marie, So pleased for you. (who is enery? did he go for a walk with you too :D:D) just kidding, lol xxx

Sooo pleased :) they'd better move up and make room on the losers bench for a little one. Wish you well sweetie.

Wow! that's fantastic news Marie. can't wait to see the before and after pics and be really interested to know how the process worked leading up to your op like how much notice they gave you. Anyway, you've done amazing and things can only get better ...... I feel a song coming on!.... take care of yourself! xxx

Hi thank you very much.
From my 1st app for pre op assessment it was 10 weeks it all happened so fast !
I had been trying to get funding for 3 years and once i did it all it was really quick.
I am so pleased it was fast did'nt have to time to think to much about it.

Love Marie. xoxox:p

Hi Maz,

Great news hunnie, :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I expect to see you skipping into the meeting on 28th Sept. LOL :) xx

Hi thank you very much.
From my 1st app for pre op assessment it was 10 weeks it all happened so fast !
I had been trying to get funding for 3 years and once i did it all it was really quick.
I am so pleased it was fast did'nt have to time to think to much about it.

Love Marie. xoxox:p
Wow! when I spoke to the consultants secretary today at SRH she said it would be 10days from pre op assessment to actual op! 10 weeks was a long time to wait from assessment. unless I've read your post wrong ;-). I'm not the brightest sometimes.

Lynne xxx

Back