• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Thanks guys. Am now buying 6 - 14 ... Mainly 10 - 12 ... 8 in M&S jeans ... The size 6 top is a fluke, but it felt good as 18 months ago I was heading out of a 24 into a 26 ... Wooooooo!

They do a size 4 in Miss Selfridge ... I have bought bits in M&S children's wear too which is crazy but cheaper as there is no VAT ... haha!

That's absolutley brilliant Lliac .. I gave seen a few children's items and thought mmmm maybe but I have never plucked up the courage to actually go try.. Promise I will next time.
VAT free sounds too good not to :giggle:

Exactly Nic ... Why to manufacturers assume that if you are wide you are tall. I am not quite 5' 3" and everything nearly was too long and had too much material in it ... Grrr! Not that I have to worry these days of course *winks* *beams* xx

I was in Zara today and a petite woman was trying on a lovely double-breasted cream belted mac in the girlswear section. It looked great on her and was under £30. You cannot say fairer can you

Yes hun its you sexy lady :) xx

After the post-op decimation of my hair this time last year, it is really in the best condition it has been for years. And my lashes have recovered too - had them taken off for my op, then a new set immediately after but being in ketosis they were not a success so after several years of being regularly lashed I've had a break of about 15months but am back with this rather lovely set of J curls (as in my avatar photo) ... And will progress back to volume C and D, 9s or even the 13mm I had below (Feb 2012)... For the ultimate drag queen look. I'll see how that old look now suits the new me ... You are never fully dressed without a set of lashes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 96
This dress was too small for me ...I loved it but it was so tight on the bust I had to wear a vest under as it did not cover me. It was from Debenhams Collection size 22. Apologies for the bra exposure but it puts the new me into perspective and discovering the dress in a bag in the loft and putting it on has been a massive turning point for me on my journey. I hope if you are starting out on WLS you find inspiration for what/will be acheived in really a very short time. I have been this size/weight since 9months post op (April 14). So there you have it - shocking that I really was that size 18 months ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 112
Back