• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling hungry today?????

sammyc

it 4 and half weeks since my opp and ive not really been hungry at all but today all i wanna do is eat eat eat ive had 1 weetabix with milk for break
half a bowl of home made chicken and veg soup lunch
and dinner ive just had the same again
but i feel full up and hungry at the same time i just wanna munch whats going on aint felt like this is months ????????
i have lots of things i could snak on like babybells or ham or crackerbreads or fruit but just dont wanna eat more calories
any ideas

Hot drinks, tea coffee with sweeteners or bovril. I've been feeling like that today too! Just distraction too might help. Have a bath!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Keep your fluids up plus at four weeks you are encouraged to have two small healthy snacks per day xx

just had a bath now gonna try the hot drinks i loved bovil when i was on my pre opp diet not sure if id still like it not my taste have changed so much but gonna try x

Have your snacks hun thats how we learn how to eat like'normal'people!Dont worry about calories at your stage!

just been looking at your pics and i cant get over the weight loss can i ask how long its taken and have u had any opp after for lose skin or anything coz u look wonderful

Hot drinks, tea coffee with sweeteners or bovril. I've been feeling like that today too! Just distraction too might help. Have a bath!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

id really love to chat with you cant belive your weight loss !!!!!

Back