• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling sick all the time

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
Hi I am feeling sick just thinking of food. Has anyone else felt like this ?
I have hardly had anything to eat in the last week as I haven't wanted/fancied anything to eat and when I have looked at food I have physically felt sick. I have tried eating but just one bite can make me retch.
I just feel so low at the moment

Oh Wendy i'm so sorry you're having a crap time! Is it possible you could go see your doctor for some anti sick meds? Maybe a call to the Manor and have a word with Anna too...

Wish i could say the right thing to make you feel better but all i can say is if i can do anything just let me know. You were my first wls buddy and you know i love you to pieces.... Damn i've done it now and admitted it in public x

Are you on solid food now Wendy? Have you been struggling for a while or just this week?

if things are making you sick and you are not overeating, or eating too quickly then its possible you may need a stretch. Keep an eye on it, and do your best to keep your fluids up. If it continues then you will have to ring the team at the Manor x

Oh Wendy i'm so sorry you're having a crap time! Is it possible you could go see your doctor for some anti sick meds? Maybe a call to the Manor and have a word with Anna too...

Wish i could say the right thing to make you feel better but all i can say is if i can do anything just let me know. You were my first wls buddy and you know i love you to pieces.... Damn i've done it now and admitted it in public x

HA HA Luv ya too Jules

I have days at a time when I feel like this Wendy.
To be honest I don't get much enjoyment from food at all these days and rarely fancy anything.
But like Sam said, if this is a recent thing best get yourself checked out and keep drinking milk! x

Are you on solid food now Wendy? Have you been struggling for a while or just this week?

if things are making you sick and you are not overeating, or eating too quickly then its possible you may need a stretch. Keep an eye on it, and do your best to keep your fluids up. If it continues then you will have to ring the team at the Manor x

Not being sick Sam just feel like I want to be sick all the time. When I have eaten it has stayed down I had some faggots and mash about an hour ago and it has stayed down but I had to force myself to eat it. Have got no appetite at all.

Scoobs milk is one of the thing I love but even the thought of it at the moment Blarghhhhh
Even a yogurt takes me 1/2 hour to eat at the moment

ah, Ok, I misunderstood... soz!

Food apathy is really common in the early days. Many people say how they dont fancy anything or cant be bothered to eat... Didnt happen to me for some reason!

It will improve as your capacity to eat more increases and your tastes change.

wendy, i get like that as well, i still cant eat very much, but i found the other week that when i increased my water intake, i felt a lot better. i struggle to eat barely enough all the time, but at least i dont feel nauseous as much. hopefully as time goes on, we will both be able to eat more too.

Hope this eases up for you, cant be nice to feels so sickly all the time. Maybe tomorrow will bring a better day for you.......I hope so X

Have you had your iron levels checked recently? In the early days for me nausea was the first sign of anaemia.

Back