• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally Ive got my first appointment.. Yey!!

mandym1

I got a call from the Spire, Wirral today and my first appointment is next Thursday 16th June!

This has been a long hard road, but its finally happening. I cant quite believe it but I'm so happy x :D

:bliss:

Fantastic, well done. I am at spire Manchester on the 20th. For the first seminar appointment, so at a similar stage as you and if you are feeling anything like me you will be very excited.

BigDave

Thanks Dave, yes I am so excited it hasnt sunk in yet but I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck next week cos I'm a worrier.

We will be going through this at the same time hopefully, nice to know your not on your own isnt it x

congratulations sweets xx It makes it feel all so real when you get that 1st appointment date.... before you know it your'l be posting a night before surgery :D x as you said this is a difficult and hard slog to get to where we are today but its going to be our day very soon now x keep smiling the goal is in sight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back