• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woooohooooo finally!!!

tashaliza

I've just got off the phone and I'm soooooo excited. :talk017:
I've got my first appointment with an endo called Dr Brown next week........ I can hardly believe that im finally on the road to being a loser, i know that its only the beginning but wooooohooo.:banana dancer:
The lady on the phone must of thought i was completely mad as i didn't even know i had an appointment and she was just confirmed it.
Can anyone give me some advice as to what i should take to convince them that i want wls?:thankyou:
love tasha xxx

I've just got off the phone and I'm soooooo excited. :talk017:
I've got my first appointment with an endo called Dr Brown next week........ I can hardly believe that im finally on the road to being a loser, i know that its only the beginning but wooooohooo.:banana dancer:
The lady on the phone must of thought i was completely mad as i didn't even know i had an appointment and she was just confirmed it.
Can anyone give me some advice as to what i should take to convince them that i want wls?:thankyou:
love tasha xxx

Hi hun and congrats on the first step on ur wls journey, i am sorry am not seeing an endo was meant to but they decided i did not need it.
Hope some others will soon be along and can offer u some advice, did not just want to read and run.
Take care and have a good day xxx

Congratulations... I saw an Endo just the other week for my first appointment and he was very nice but I was disappointed. He told me that this was just the first step and I had to see him several times over the next year to complete WLM programme. Then at the end of this programme surgery would be looked at.
I know lots of people on here have not had the same experience as me though, so fingers crossed yours moves quicker than this. Good luck..xx

grats on the start of your journey :)

Brilliant news Tasha, fantastic that it is all starting for you x

Good news and now you are on your way Tasha and it will soon go really My second appt is in 11 days time and that was given me in April which seemed ages away but it has gone really fast, and gave me the time to find out all I wanted and needed to know, and to get my head in gear lol
Rybens I think they mean the endocrinologist which is to do with hormones and can be relevant in weight gain/loss..

Jay xx

great news tash, im really pleased for you xxxx

The year will go fast,honest!By the time you keep wlm clinic appointments,usually every three months.Have other tests done as deemed nessesary by your doctor.Proved you can lose weight but not maintained.Done all your research.Got your head in the right place.etc 12 months will fly past.Its easy to let this thing take over your life,you still have so much else to deal with so dont put your lives on hold as it were.It will happen there is quite rightly a period of time to cover all aspects of your treatment.Dont forget you didnt gain all this extra weight in 12 months did you?

Hi, great news, the year will fly by. We all have a waiting time, and we all know whats at the end of it. If they said they would look at surgery then they will, (and i take that as a yes).
Good luck sue

hi there girls from Cornwall....a few questions for ya pls....my sister lives near to Liskeard, not sure how far or near from you this is, but the questions are as such....what's the process of jumping thro the hoops to finally get your surgery...she's been to see her GP and has been refered on, to where i'm not sure, guessing either Treliske or Derriford, but what's the score, is it 12 months of weight management and then the go ahead, or straight to surgery, sorry for all the questions, just trying to find the lay of the land for my sister, ta xx

Back