• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first check up sunderland

christine77

can anyone tell me at what stage you get your first check up at sunderland, im sure they said 6 weeks when i left hospital but thats been and gone and still not a word from them

thanks xxx

You should have a 6 week post op check. I'm a different provider and mine was closer to 10. Ring SRH and chase your appt xx

thanks mazbrad but ive already had my op, think your right julie will chase and find out. im using the excuse with work that i cant go back until ive had my check up - when the truth is im just happy chilling in the sun xxx

hi christine i have had the same problem, i phoned two days ago and was told that they put me down for an appointment in july, when i told her im nearly seven weeks post surgery she said that would be too long so has emailed the appointments team to see how soon they can fit me in, i would defo advise you to phone them asap i think they have lost us in there files lol. if i havent heard anything by tuesday im phoning them again as i was told not to do much execise until i have been seen, im desperate to get back swimming xx

hi christine i have had the same problem, i phoned two days ago and was told that they put me down for an appointment in july, when i told her im nearly seven weeks post surgery she said that would be too long so has emailed the appointments team to see how soon they can fit me in, i would defo advise you to phone them asap i think they have lost us in there files lol. if i havent heard anything by tuesday im phoning them again as i was told not to do much execise until i have been seen, im desperate to get back swimming xx

thanks honey i phoned them and guess what you were right had me down for my first appointment on 23rd august or something - i said that was 6 months not 6 weeks !!!!! they said the same as they said to you gonna email appointments and get in touch

hi i was just about to message you lol, i have recieved my appointment today its for wed 11th may, the letter did say my appoint was for 27th july, that would of been 16wks post op, thankfully me phoning them got them into gear hopefully you will hear this week and get an earlier appointment, good luck hope you are well xx

Back