• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First pre op

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I had my first pre op today, and luckily I have lost 7lbs since dec, so was ok:D:DI also had an ecg, swabs, bp checked, and got to meet lizziebee:DI've got butterflies for the op now, onlu 17 days to go:eek::eek:

Its exciting isn't it?
Are you counting the seconds down? I was!!!! Congrats hun!

I had my first pre op today, and luckily I have lost 7lbs since dec, so was ok:D:DI also had an ecg, swabs, bp checked, and got to meet lizziebee:DI've got butterflies for the op now, onlu 17 days to go:eek::eek:

Hi Sally,

So lovely to meet you today - wish we'd had time for more chat! Your Mum was lovely. Thought we might get together somehow - you can come here or I can pop to your's?

Lx

Aww next time you go say hello to the bariatric nurses for me :) Debs and mmmm can't remember the blonde ones name!

Really excited for you Candie, the time will fly by. I am already almost 8 months post-op and have to wonder where the time has gone!

Hugs,
Nic:D

Aww next time you go say hello to the bariatric nurses for me :) Debs and mmmm can't remember the blonde ones name!

I saw a lovely nurse named Carol. She couldn't have been nicer.

Lx

Hi Sally,

So lovely to meet you today - wish we'd had time for more chat! Your Mum was lovely. Thought we might get together somehow - you can come here or I can pop to your's?

Lx
yea that'll be cool hun:D:D

glad to hear your pre op went well! not long to go now! carol is lovely! x

Good luck, the time will go quickly you watch. I am almost 6 months post op now and it still seems like it was only a few weeks ago

Back