• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First proper weigh-in. Happy!

biggy123

After dodging the scales for a while decided to properly weigh myself on the same scales I started on.....

.....I've lost 3 stone since my op 9 weeks ago.

Am very happy:bliss:

Thanks everyone for all the great tips and advice - it would have been 100 time harder without you all.

Wow that is going some! Big congratulations in order! You've done so well to avoid the scales all that time too!

Hi Charis, I nipped on constantly at the start but was starting to get obsessed and really worried if they hadn't moved, so I've been fighting the temptation for a while....

well done! I go once a week to Boots. I can't decide yet if I love it or hate it!
I love it when the pounds are rolling off!

Brilliant... so pleased for you xxx

Hi Charm, nice to meet you too. Cant believe we travelled all that way for what was basically a 2 minute appointment though - I had a mad dash through the train station again and just got there by the skin of my teeth!

Hi Charm, nice to meet you too. Cant believe we travelled all that way for what was basically a 2 minute appointment though - I had a mad dash through the train station again and just got there by the skin of my teeth!

Have you had a bill for the b12 injection Karen (slimmerkay) got a bill for £7.

Iwas going to post her about that today. I havn't got a bill yet and nobody mentioned at the appointment that it would have to be paid for. I was under the impression that all follow-ups were covered in the money we paid in the first place!
Maybe a technical glitch with Karens bill? Either way the hospital really should contact her.

Brilliantly well done :) xx

Back