• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50 lb gone forever yippeeeeeeee!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
HI ALL, TODAY I GOT ON THE SCALES AND HIT THE 50lb MARK IM SOOOOOOOOO PLEASED ITS ONLY BEEN 12WKS SINCE MY PRE-OP AND 10WKS SINCE MY BYPASS IM SO HAPPY IVE GONE FROM 22 STONE 3LB TO 18 STONE 9LB. IM OFF ON MY HOLS NOW TO THE ISLE OF WIGHT(CAMPING SO PLEASE PRAY FOR NO RAIN)FOR 2WKS SO AIMING TO COME BACK AND WEIGH 18 STONE FINGERS CROSSED!!!! :family2:

wow well done and congratulations ! thats a fantastic achievement !

i hope you have a great holiday x

liz x

Congrats on the fab weightloss and hope you have a great holiday :)

Thank you!!

Just wanted to say to all you pre-ops to hang on in there your time will soon come and the wait will so be worth it. Xxx

Well Done,fantastic acheivement Lisa .

Have a good holiday,hope the weather is nice for u,but this is british summer time lol.

xx

WOW, well done Lisa! Your post gives us all hope.

Enjoy your holiday, hopefully the rain will hold off.

Oh yes if you get chance go to the pearl factory, the jewellery is fantastic and not cheap but you get chance to fish your own oyster shell with a guaranteed pearl and you can by a setting for it, whether its belly button ring, earrings or necklace. Just think when you got rid of your excess weight you may want to show off a nice belly button lol.

WOW congratulations!!!! Enjoy your holiday!!

Hi Lisa...You must be dead chuffed on hitting the half century mark..Hav a good holiday and enjooooooooooooooooy!!!..

Crofton Rd...

Congrats hun!have a great holiday,think how much more you can do now you are 50 yes 50lbs lighter!!!Have a ball,so what if it rains throw your clothes off and run round the field your 50lbs lighter!!!

Back