• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Scottish Meet

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Following on from my lovely meetings with my friends south of the border and how good and supportive these meetings are, we have decided to start a Scottish meet. I met the lovely Anne(Biggy 123) today and Jacqui, Andrea and myself had arranged to meet this Saturday 21st Aug. So what we thought would be nice is to announce this meeting to everyone as there may be some lurking around who haven't introduced themselves yet on site and would benefit from meeting us post op patients. We are going to meet in Stirling (definately) prob in the Birds and Bees (no comments please hee hee) pub for some lunch. There is a website for it so please check it out. Anyone interested just post on here and we will confirm time and venue very shortly. Anne it was lovely to meet you today and i hope it helped x

Last edited:
Oooh good luck ladies and have a ball! Have a beer on me ;) x

i hope it goes well Allie, good luck ! xxx

ooo have a luffly time! do some tequila for meeee x

Hope u lovely ladies have a great time!! No dancing on tables mind u afta a vino too many ;-p

:)Ladies that lunch lol:)

Have a lovely day & as Allie said if you're pre-op & lurking don't hesitate to go along-I've been to half a dozen meets & enjoyed & learnt so much from them all

Good luck to you lovely lads n lassies up in bonny Scotland. I hope it's the start of something wonderful for you all xx

Aw thanks guys hoping the Scottish side will share the success that your "meets" have. Next step will hopefully be a support group so Liz i may be picking your brains for that one! And no you are not getting rid of me guys hee hee i'm still coming south of the border to meet up with both old and hopefully new friends. Anne it was lovely to catch up and thanks for the compliments glad i was of help to you x

Last edited:
Hey what kinda time are we thinking? I have a meditation work shop that morning in Glasgow city centre but may pop up :eek:

I'll be driving to the meet from Glasgow, once we know the time if anyone needs a lift, please let me know.
Anne

is the meet only for post op or can pre op go?

Not at all Drylaw( sorry don't know your name) Anne (Biggy 123) is pre op. Would love you to join us its about having a get together and us post op's will answer any questions you have. xx
Ps If there is anyone else lurking in the shadows please feel free to contact us so you can come along the more the merrier x

Last edited:
Yes, I'll book a table in a couple of days in case we get any more takers.

Aw thanks guys hoping the Scottish side will share the success that your "meets" have. Next step will hopefully be a support group so Liz i may be picking your brains for that one! And no you are not getting rid of me guys hee hee i'm still coming south of the border to meet up with both old and hopefully new friends. Anne it was lovely to catch up and thanks for the compliments glad i was of help to you x

:) yep feel free to ask any questions that you need Allie, support groups are a fantatsic thing for bringing people together and are a pleasure to attend, you know where i am if you need me xxx

Back