• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Scottish Meet

I could make it for 1pm...only issue now is childcare. If I can't get someone to keep an eye on them would it be a massive issue bringing my girls ( ages 9 & 14 very very well behaved). Hubby is working night shift :(

Hi Guys
Just to confirm that we will all meet at the Birds and Bees Bar at Causewayhead Stirling at 1pm. Jacqui is going to book a table for lunch for 1.30pm so can we please have final numbers by Friday morning. Please bring all your BEFORE pics so we can all share. Cheers so looking forward to meeting you all x

So, I've got these names so far for Saturday -

Jacquie
Allie
Andrea
Anne
Drylaw (sorry, dont know name)
Lostinmy30s(sorry, dont know name) & 2 kiddies

Hope I haven't missed anyone.

OK, so I've booked a table for us for Saturday at 1.30, and we are meeting there at 1pm.
If anyone else decides to just come along on the day I'm sure we will manage to squeeze you in!

Jacquie
Allie
Andrea
Anne
Drylaw (sorry, dont know name)
Vicki, Hazel & Lucy

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

These are the directions -

The Birds and the Bees Restaurant & Bar
Easter Cornton Road
Causewayhead
Stirling
FK9 5PB
Tel: 01786 473663

Directions
M9 Leave at Junction10(A84),
At Roundabout take 2nd exit heading to Stirling.
Next Roundabout take 1st exit, Laurencecroft Roundabout,
Take 1st exit, Custom's Roundabout,
Take 1st exit and cross the River Forth, Carry on under the Railway Bridge,
When you come to the Esso Garage take your first left .
Enter Easter Cornton Road, The Birds and Bees is on
your left about 0.4 of a mile.

Wish I was in Scotland this weekend would have joined you, have a fab time and hope this is the first of many.

Jeanx

hi there wanted to let you know i might not make the meet after all but i'm still going to try my best to get there so dont wait for me to arrive if ordering food so fingers crossed

oh and the name is Pauline
hopefully see you on sat

Hi Pauline!
Hope you can make it tomorrow, even if just for a coffee, but if not hopefully you could make the next one.
Love
Jacquie

Just wanted to say thanks to Jacqui, Andrea, Ann and Vikki for coming to the meet today it was lovely to meet you all and its was great to share experiences and notes, not to mention photos hope it helped you Anne as a pre op.Everyone looked so good. Glad we all decided to make it a regular occurance hopefully our numbers will grow. Hazel and Lucy it was lovely to meet you girls too and what a support you are to your mum x

Hi!

Lovely lunch today and really great to meet everyone!

Looking forward to the next one already! LOL!

Yeah it was great to catch up and share things. And the food was good too!! Looking forward to the next one. x

Back