• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Weigh in Since OP!.......How am I doing?

bikerlady

Good Morning All,

Well I have just been weighed and had my first band fill since my op (5wks ago)......Ive got to admit, I havent been tempted or even wanted to get weighed because I know that even when I was slim (10/12) I still weighed 11st, so the weight has never been the issue, its the size that I care about! BUT..........I had lost 18lb, which I am thrilled with as its the most I have lost in that space of time, but how do you guys think I am doing, is 18lb good in that time scale?

Oh and for the record, the week running up to my 1st fill I was starving hungry! found it quite hard as I wanted to eat all sorts of bad things!! :rolleyes:

Brilliant progess! Well done hun xxx

Thanks very much Neen, you too are doing brilliantly, your very supportive to all on here. :) Ive turned into a mega worrier since op, I worry about everything to do with the op haha, I suppose its such a huge thing to go through and not to mention the costs (not easy to come by for a lot of people) so I think it being a success puts a lot of stress on me! With each pound gone I am that bit closer to find the long lost old me !:)

hi im a bypass patient so dont know how much is good with bands, but i think that is a great loss well done, keep up the good work. :)

all the best barbara xx

Thanks Barbara, your doing great since your op, you mus be feeling great, well done, its not as easy as some people think, but its all well worth the effort. 46lb is brilliant hey!! :))

aww thanks bikerlady i do feel loads better, yes very true it isnt as easy as some people think everyday can still be a struggle, it is a mind over matter thing. and it will be worth every minute when we have our health back and able to keep up with the children/gran-children. and just to enjoy life.

all the best barbara xxx

nice one biker!!!
well done!

18lbs is MASSIVE AMOUNT gone FOREVER! and yes...at my slimmest i was 11st!!

Back