• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jayniemacs weekly weigh in

jayniemac

Banded 10th June weighing in at 215lbs

Pre - op diet, non existent, complete failure!

First weigh in 18th June weighed in at 206lbs.

Week One Total Loss 9lbs

Yipee!

Bust 47 inches
Waist 38 inches
Hips 48.5 inches
Under Bust 37 inches
Belly/LoveHandles 48.5 inches
Thigh 28 inches
Calf 15 inches
Arms 13 inches

Starting Weight: 15st 5lbs
Current Weight: 14st 10lbs
Target One: 13stone 13lbs
Target Two: 12stone 12lbs
Target Three: 11stone 11lbs
Target Four: 10stone 10lbs by Christmas
Final Target: 9stone 9lbs

Starting Weight: 215
Target Weight: 135
Total Loss Needed: 80lbs
Total Loss To Date: 9lbs
Total Remaining: 71lbs

This week I have been good at going walking everyday. Even though the pace is slow due to healing. I am proud that I have exercised every day. Thats an achievement. Next weeks aims:
*continue with daily walking
*increase water intake
*start a food diary
*Do some wii fit
*Remove scales from bathroom and stop weighing daily.

wdon6.gif

i know my big loss is mainly fluid and because i totally failed the pre op diet tho! Anyway, onwards or should i say downwards to 13st 13lb my first target...COME ON!!

Well done jayniemac your doing brilliant. My date still seems sooooo far away I think it will never come - I want to start my pre op diet but I don't want to start to soon - is it a week before ot 10 days?

hi...erm, i didnt stick to my pre op diet at all...seems everyones is different, mine was just supposed to be low fat for two weeks...

Week Two:

Original Weight: 215
Week One Weight: 206
Week Two Weight: 204
Loss: 2lbs

Not great, but then i havent been great. Was feelin a bit down this week and didnt get out walking like i should have. Had some chocolate and meringue nests...bad me. trying to get my act together. The desire to binge is still strong. Im having trouble stopping when i know im full.

Ok...im back up 2lbs this week.

Not gonna get in a state about it, 2lbs is nothing.

I didnt do enough exercise.
I didnt keep a food diary.
I didnt drink enough water.
I did make bad choices because im still on mushies...e.g. ice cream. I'm afraid of getting stuck!

First fill next week.
Only one more week of mush and then hopefully i'll start feeling full food with more texture.

Do you mind if I ask you about payment for dr Chris. I believe he only takes cash (hello well for some) I'm assuming there was no problem with carrying that amount of cash with you through the airport?

Oh by the way was there anything you needed in hospital after the op that you didn't plan for?

hi, yeah you have to pay cash or else you can transfer the funds to their accounts 2 weeks prior. I know it sounds dodgy but its actually fine. Its a great hospital, i was very well cared for. The only think i would bring would be rennie deflatine or something similar. The gas pains were awful! You can get the train into brussels just around the corner from the hotel too.

late posting this week.

So at my fourth weigh in i was back down the 2lbs from last week.

This means i have lost nothing in the last two weeks so thats a bit crappy.

Week One: -9lbs
Week Two: -2lbs
Week Three: +2bs
Week Four: -2lbs

Got my first fill last thursday. Dont think its made a huge difference. I ate a WW spag bol microwave meal for dinner, it went down no probs. In fairness it did fill me, whereas before it would have been a snack.

My food choices have not been good. Ive been having chocolate and crisps here and there. I feel ok about doing it because by comparison to the amount i used to binge on, its a miniscule.
Im trying not to beat myself up about it because its guilt and shame over food thats led me to this horrible binge eating mess. Anyway, i do feel safer with the band, knowing that i can never eat the vast quantities i used to and that gives me some feelings of relief and control.

Not doing exercise. So ive only myself to blame for the slow weightloss. Its laziness. Saw a girl on telly tonight who lost 90lbs in 90 days through sheer hard work and determination. I need a kick in the ar*e.

Ive stopped fantasising about targets and losing weight rapidly and its a relief. So for now, im going to try and enjoy just being!

Jaynie a few on here are on fitness pal it's an app really good, counts calories and if u do exercise give you more calories I love it try it if you not before x

Back