• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fleur de lis on monday so excited!

lifetimeloser71

hi all having my fleur de lis on monday, off to primark tommorow for support garments as recommended by madstaffyblonde. nerves havent set in yet just keep looking at tummy imagining how itll look this time on monday lol!

Neen

WLS Moderator
Cool! Wishing you all the best for a smooth sailing op and speedy recovery xxxxx

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
I used to have some fleur de lis wallpaper. I wonder how they decide what to call these operations lol.

Tinkerbellx

Wishing you all the best, it will be worth it xxxx rest and eat well after you come out and don't look at the bruising xxxx

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Ah fab news!

I'm having my normal TT done on 23rd so please keep us all updated as to how you get on.

One thing I'm getting more nervous about by the day is the feeling once I come round and try to move or stand up. Otherwise I'm like a kid at Christmas! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Good luck, rest and enjoy ur new rum you will be amazed at the difference so don't forget ur before pics ;)

lifetimeloser71

thanks guys for your good wishes, i will keep u all updated how it goes. :) well im getting packed ready now, bought my primark bodysuit thingy today and also one thats similar with no bottom panty part lol. im a bit concerned with getting poppers open and getting to loo on time if im struggling to get off my bed as its very low and im on diretics (water tablets) !!! ah well will cross that bridge when it comes lol!

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
I hadn't thought about that! My support garments I've picked up are ones that you have to completely pull down to go to the loo! How could I forget about the toilet?!?!

Did you get the ones with the poppers underneath in Primark?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

lifetimeloser71

Yeah I bought two, one like a swimsuit with poppers under gusset lol, and one like a vest top! Hard to get on before op never mind afterwards lol! X

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Thats brill, Thank you. Been panicking about that so I'm gonna have a look over the next couple of days. I picked some up but they don't have the poppers on them so I might use them after a few weeks.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
good luck i had a fluer de lys 3 years ago, i hope all goes well x

lifetimeloser71

hi all just a quick update, im sat on ward, last on theatre list worst luck! should go down bout 1-2 pm. if im able will post later let you know how im doing. good news though, no muscle repair needed so recovery should be easier. x