• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food Storage Pots

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just to let you know, I found these pots on ebay for just over £3 for 30.

For me they are ideal, as I can make some batches of food and store them in the fridge or freezer.

I know that I have seen others do this as well.

I use a 12v fridge in my car, and these are ideal because I can pot up yogurts, cheese, tuna etc, and store them in the fridge in the car as well.

They are quite small but for me thats good, because I store the separate ingredients for my main meals so I can 'Pick n Mix'.

If you want the sellar details, just message me and I will pass it on.

Attachments

• Food.jpg
    Food.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 85

Jrichard

Hey pg,

I had an amazing Internet business idea;

WLS products!

The site would sell pots, sized to the different stages, info books, high protein food (ready pouch meals), protein supplements, and any other useful items for pre and post op.

What do you think?

Julie

starr

very happy post opper
shushhhhhhhh! lol ,dont give away your business ideas!, i tried it before but never really had enough customers, plus most things can be bought in supermarkets and pound shops cheaply without postage costs ,,,,but sell your plus size clothes , thats a lil gold mine !, sexy clothes and underwear,,,x good luck x

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hey pg,

I had an amazing Internet business idea;

WLS products!

The site would sell pots, sized to the different stages, info books, high protein food (ready pouch meals), protein supplements, and any other useful items for pre and post op.

What do you think?

Julie

Worth thinking about, its all about getting the right suppliers and then the right website and making sure the SEO's are right for the website.

But ebay is a killer now, as anyone can post anything on there almost and they have the captive audience.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just prepacked some fruit, mash and other bits in the pots, 4 oz pots work out to be 113grams, so now I know exactly how much of what I am eating all the time.

Mind you, my wifes got a shock when she goes shopping, I have taken over one shelf in the fridge haha

phatmomma

I saved loads of plastic takeaway tubs with lids and thus saved £3 :)

Seriously though i picked up some like yours from the pound shop, think there's about 12 of them. For immediate post oppers the little ones you use for baby food are ideal. As appetites increase then you'll maybe want a bigger pot...

Ready For Change

Hello,
WOW I have my op in 10 days and ordered these exact pots last night in prep for making batches of food and freezing it. Ideas of what to make and blend would be greatly appreciated. Great minds think alike lol xx

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hello,
WOW I have my op in 10 days and ordered these exact pots last night in prep for making batches of food and freezing it. Ideas of what to make and blend would be greatly appreciated. Great minds think alike lol xx

Well my day consists of:

Poached egg, Scrambled Egg, hard boiled egg mashed down with salad cream
Fish: tuna (sometime hardwork), haddock, salmon
Smash / Mash
Cheese: grated cheddar (nice with mash), soft cheese, triangle cheese, cheese slices.
Meat: Wafer thin ham, corned beef.

But really its trial and error to see what you can get away with.

Jrichard

Soft high protein foods are what you need post of.

Pureed mushy peas, loosened with a little milk or bovril stock
Cheesy beans
Soup
Mash and bovril stock
Cheesy mash
Mushy tuna
Fromage frais
NAS Crusha milkshake
Brazil nuts
Cream cheese, I like Philadelphia lightbwith chives, garlic and herbs, chilli

Many people when they reach the soft stage also manage

Crackers, I like Ryvita thins, but they must be chewed to a mush
Egg
Fish and sauce
Tinned meats

It's about being savvy and adding protein everywhere you can, I tend to add Bovril or cheese.

For drinks I found initially warm drinks easier to tolerate as they didn't cause extra wind

Tea
Milky coffee
Sugar free jelly
Fruit juice
NAS squash
Milk
Milkshakes
Water
Bovril

Again fluids can be a way to include extra protein.

A bit lengthy a response I know. But as I am sure PG will agree, we are all different and what one person can tolerate another can't.

Hope it helps.

Julie

:family2:

Ready For Change

Julie it's a great help thanks. I'm sure I'll get my head round it all after my op but for now I'm going to focus on shrinking my liver lol. Katie z

penguina

I saved loads of plastic takeaway tubs with lids and thus saved £3
:8855:

penguina

Exactly - I think our Julie was 'havin' a larf' She made me laugh out loud, and did start her next sentence with Seriously..!

I used to save takeaway plastic tubs but they are full of my jewellery mending and pricing, and anyway they are far to big for food for my new pouchy.

I have got to pull my finger out and get op day savvy as it is only 3 weeks tomorrow. I have serious shopping to do, as I haven't anything to wear :banana dancer:

xxsarahxx

Over the next two weeks while off work i'm planning to make up batches of mash, braised steak onions and gravy, shepherds pie, cauli and broccoli cheese, fish in parsley sauce etc (all blended) and freeze them into ice cubes trays then when done put them in a freezer bag labelled with what it is. I'll just pull out a cube when needed x

Jrichard

Over the next two weeks while off work i'm planning to make up batches of mash, braised steak onions and gravy, shepherds pie, cauli and broccoli cheese, fish in parsley sauce etc (all blended) and freeze them into ice cubes trays then when done put them in a freezer bag labelled with what it is. I'll just pull out a cube when needed x

How much is P&P?

Do you offer next day delivery?
:D

penguina

JRichard says How much is P&P?

Do you offer next day delivery?

OMG you are all so funny, and making me fall off my chair laughing on this post.

xxsarahxx