• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fresh out of surgery..proud of myself for doing it on my own :)

Léonie_

So I'm laid on my bed,morphine and anaesthetic only just wearing off and jus about keeping eyes open longer than 5 seconds but bugga me am I proud of doing this on my own

Main scar is a lot bigger than I thought and feel like I've done ten rounds with Tyson in the stomach but just know it'll be worth it

All I need now is my mum tomorrow and I'll be happy

Paul Super was an absolute gent

Xx

Well done :D Its all over now and Im sure you will feel better for seeing your Mum tomorrow (HUG) Take it easy XX

Well done indeed.. U'll be on ur feet very soon and start to expirence the changes in urself.. Happy recovery....xxx

Very well done, so pleased it is behind you and thinking of you... rest up Angel and keep in touch... love and hugs xx

Well done and welcome to the losers bench xxxxx

Good to see you typing :)

Congratulations! Glad you're ok and glad your Mum will be there tomorrow. (Me and hubby are both having our ops on same day and I'm guessing will be in different sex bays/wards so won't have anyone else there but it'll be our incentive to get up and moving so we can go and see each other.
Look after yourself xx

Well done. Just think- soon you'll be slim and won't be able to remember the sore tum
x

Hey, hope you feel better soon. I'm having my band on the 1st Feb. Really nervous about going into hospital! When you feel better could you tell me what happens when you went into hospital so I know what to expect? x

way to go hunni, and congrats xx

slimbydecember said:
Hey, hope you feel better soon. I'm having my band on the 1st Feb. Really nervous about going into hospital! When you feel better could you tell me what happens when you went into hospital so I know what to expect? x

Yeah of course :) I'll message you tomorrow when I'm at mums and on the laptop..I know how you feel I wasn't sure what to expect either x

Thanks so much everyone you've made sure I've not been alone today and will be forever grateful xxx

You'll never be alone love... keep us posted and rest as much as you can... thinking of you precious... love and hugs xxx

Back