• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fresh out of surgery..proud of myself for doing it on my own :)

yeeaayyyy glad to hear your done and dusted luv, happy healing!!! xxx

welcome to the losers side x

good on you, you're on the way

argh love ive been thinking of you today im glad it went ok just lie back and enjoy the morphine and get a good night sleep as you didnt have any last night xxx

Got told off by the nurses for sleeping on my side!!I said why didn't you wake me then?!

Been given a yogurt this morning but can honestly say I have no appetite as yet..haven't eaten in 36 hours now woop woop!

Surgeons given me 1mil of room,is this about normal to you guys?

Had a glass of orange squash last night but it made me vomit so don't think I'll be going near that in a while!!

They've given me liquid paracetamol to take home..I am in some discomfort though but mums got some co codemol so I'm sure I'll be fine :D

Thanks again for support guys xx

Well Done Hunny..

Get some rest, sip sip sip.. & let us know how you get on, when your well rested enough to do so..

If you ever need anything, just give me a nudge!

Marie x

Got told off by the nurses for sleeping on my side!!I said why didn't you wake me then?!

Been given a yogurt this morning but can honestly say I have no appetite as yet..haven't eaten in 36 hours now woop woop!

Surgeons given me 1mil of room,is this about normal to you guys?

Had a glass of orange squash last night but it made me vomit so don't think I'll be going near that in a while!!

They've given me liquid paracetamol to take home..I am in some discomfort though but mums got some co codemol so I'm sure I'll be fine :D

Thanks again for support guys xx

Oooooh.. My surgeon told me to sleep how i was comfortable, aslong as i was resting, he wasnt so worried..

I was on liquids only.. for 4 weeks.. so im not sure about the eating part hunny..

I had 2mils put in my band Last Friday, so i think everyone is different..

Dont forget to SIP SIP SIP..

Imagine a funnel.. drink slower and it will slide in rather than GLUG.. :p

Just keep resting.. Give your body chance to recover..

Marie x

fantastic news - your scars will heal in no time. take it easy x

Well done!! Been thinking about you today and wondering how it all went. Glad you're ok! Take it easy, I'll know how you feel this time Sunday x

I do have a question guys..is there anyway I can get rid of this gas they put in my stomach?? It's really painful and can't seem to shift it?

Any tips would be much appreciated at this point!!

X

Reactions: Bev
Excellent news Leonie, you be sure to take good care of yourself now xx

Hi hun - how are you (apart from the gas! lol x)
Hope you're doing ok - are you back with your mum yet?
Take care, keep us updated

Hiya x Hope the wind pain is easing a bit, it should gradually get better as each day passes..but it's weird isn't it and very unpleasant :( I tried gripe water and remegel...any wind relief stuff will be worth a go really. And try and potter about gently throughout the day.
I slept propped up with a floppy bean bag under my pillow, oddly I still can't sleep on my side but preop I always did.
Looking forwards to seeing how you do and maybe join us on the banders thread xxxxx

Well done and congratulations on taking the first big step to the rest of your healthier happier life x

Back