• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fresh out of surgery..proud of myself for doing it on my own :)

kurvykaren said:
Hi hun - how are you (apart from the gas! lol x)
Hope you're doing ok - are you back with your mum yet?
Take care, keep us updated

Hi love,

I'm nice and settled on the sofa at mums thanks with her pottering around me!

The wind has massively eased thanks :D

Just got the general muscle ache inside the belly..

Managed to get about 3/4 mouthfuls of home made liquidated soup down today that's about it!

Still uncomfortable though..getting bored on the sofa already!

Xx

Wow you are pretty amazing - posting from you hospital bed :) - glad all went well and look forward to hearing about your weight loss fellow 'loser'!!! :) xx

The very best of everything is wished for you and lovely that you are keeping in such close contact... hope you are resting, relaxing and recovering... this is the start of new, bigger and better things for you... very well done xxx

Bev said:
The very best of everything is wished for you and lovely that you are keeping in such close contact... hope you are resting, relaxing and recovering... this is the start of new, bigger and better things for you... very well done xxx

Thanks Bev :) xxx

kateyloo said:
Wow you are pretty amazing - posting from you hospital bed :) - glad all went well and look forward to hearing about your weight loss fellow 'loser'!!! :) xx

Hahaha through the haze of morphine I did indeed manage to post!!what can I say?!you haven't seen my twitter account!

Glad yours went well..I haven't stepped on any scales as yet - mum doesn't keep any in the house so looks like the first test will be sat :)

Hope pooch is getting on well with his new routine and not causing you too much trouble ;) xx

Back