• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Future Gastric Sleever

hazimax

Hi everyone,

I've been reading posts on here for a while as part of my research, so thought I'd finally introduce myself.

I have decided a sleeve gastrectomy is the route that is right for me, but am still undecided on the location.

My two choices are currently The Spire Manchester ( £10,800 ) or Cosmetic Bliss ( £6,500 )

Hi everyone,

I've been reading posts on here for a while as part of my research, so thought I'd finally introduce myself.

I have decided a sleeve gastrectomy is the route that is right for me, but am still undecided on the location.

My two choices are currently The Spire Manchester ( £10,800 ) or Cosmetic Bliss ( £6,500 )
hiya Hazimax, welcome to the site :) I'm also having the sleeve, and am going with cosmetic bliss. Good luck with where ever you decide :) xxx

Have you spoke to Cosmetic Bliss? they look almost too good to be true, which is why i'm unsure. My mum is supportive of this, but told me it's my decision to make where I go, so that if anything goes wrong I cant blame her. lol. Pressure!

Have you spoke to Cosmetic Bliss? they look almost too good to be true, which is why i'm unsure. My mum is supportive of this, but told me it's my decision to make where I go, so that if anything goes wrong I cant blame her. lol. Pressure!
yes ive spoken to them, and lots of others who have had ops with them. You wont find bad things about them, they are very professional. Have you been on their website? there is also a page on another site where you can chat with people who have had the ops xxx

yeh ive been on their site, its amazing, and they seem brilliant if everything they say lives up to expectation. I am very nervous, but have emailed them and sent off the medical form, so shall wait for their move :D

hazimax said:
yeh ive been on their site, its amazing, and they seem brilliant if everything they say lives up to expectation. I am very nervous, but have emailed them and sent off the medical form, so shall wait for their move :D

Glad to hear it :) you will have a phone call from Michael in the next few days, good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

I had my sleeve done 5 weeks ago with cosmetic bliss......if you go on their facebook page you can speak to others who have had their ops with them :)

My mum has had the sleeve. She's lost 9 stone in 3 years. I guess she could have done better but she's really improved her health and that's the main thing :)

9 stone is brilliant, shes maintaining that 3 years out, hope i can say that.

Kim x
Yeah, that's true bless her :)
I'm sure you can keep the weight off if you follow all of the advice the professionals give you. My mum says mentally her obssession with food is still there, so WLS doesn't cure everything sadly.

Back