• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

G/BAND JAN..where can I read testimonials..

baby jayne

Hi All

Having G/B in Jan hopefully and have been reading lots of testimonials from pre-post op who have had the bypass, but there doesn't seem to be many G/Banders sharing there experiences :cry:....now I say that but admit to not being brilliant on the PC so am I just not looking properly:confused:?

Would love to hear about you all from start to present day.

I had my op in July and my entire pre and post op story is an ongoing epic - feel free to check it out. (Secret Diary of a Gastric Bander) There are plenty of banders around on here and plenty of stories to read - you will find everyone really helpful. Any questions just shout x

Thanks girls.

Alix I have read yours and found it fab, I read it from start to finish in one night and went to work sooo tired the next day lol! but it was worth it.

I will have a look for some more inspiring stories.

Do either of you have any regrets?

No regrets for me chick - its been an up and down journey (mainly good though) and I would do it all again tomorrow if I had the chance. Good luck xx

Thanks girls

it's so reasuring this site.

Honey dd have you been able to eat completely the same as before surgery?
When are you having your band filled and sorry if I have asked you this but who did you get it done with?

I am thinking of having mine done hopefully this month with either Surgicare, Healthier Weight or Spire (Murray Fields, Liverpool). Just waiting on funds coming through.
I go to America in March so am thinking if I have it done now then I won't have a fill until I return (eat all I want hopefully then get stuck in when back).

Keep up the good work xx:)

I havent had chance to write my testimonial yet, sorry. after the band, you have to have liquid for 2weeks, soft for a week and then mushy/ back to norm (depends on surgeon). Each surgoen has different ideas on this but most I have talked to had similar times on liquid and soft. I have had a great loss of 24lbs in a month and have no regrets what so ever. I had it done with surgicare and they have been brilliant as has the surgeon Dr Ammori.

I wish you luck with your wls journey and hope it all runs smoothly. Take care R x

Honey dd have you been able to eat completely the same as before surgery?Yes exactly the same:). i get a little pain sometimes each time with somthing different then fine with the same the next time lol. but has not stopped me gaining all post op weight and some back(roll on fills )

When are you having your band filled and sorry if I have asked you this but who did you get it done with?.Dollan park, Mr Sigurdsdon, WGA.have not booked any fills waiting on NHS decision dependent on that really:confused:.

Back