• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Post Op Struggles

Kerry1308

Hiya my name is Kerry and I had my gastric bypass on the 18th June 2008. Although Im not doing too bad physically I am struggling pshycologically with way I look and Im now looking for things that are wrong instead of celebrating my nearly 7 stones weight loss!!! Has anyone else suffered from anything like this?

Hi Kerry, and welcome. I did not want to read and run but I do not have any advice since I am just 5 weeks post-op. This group is full of people at different stages from pre-op to post-op so I am sure someone will have some advice for you.

Until then, (((Hugs))) as I imagine it must hard.;)

Hi Kerry and welcome to minis, I am just 4 weeks post op. What do you mean with the way you look? Are you talking about loose skin? Can you post a bit more info so we know how to help you chick...well done on the 7 stone thats amazing...xx

Again welcome to minis and i like PG and CG am only 4 and a bit weeks post op but im sure someone will be along soon.
take care
HC

Back