• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Giving something back to the NHS

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I have always been impressed with the service that the NHS provides, and the operations I have received recently, so I have decided to give some of my free time up to the local hospital radio.

I use to be a mobile DJ ages ago, so the aim is to have my own show an hour a week, but in the meantime, I will go around the wards asking for requests, this will help with my weight loss, due to the extra walking.

So wish me luck, I'm going at 5.30 tonight to have a chat with them and discuss the options.

Good luck x

hi pg my husband does the breakfast show on radio tyneside which is a hospital radio he has done hospital radio for 30 years and the breakfast show for about 14 years it actually broadcasts on mw so can be heard on the normal radio aswell as in the hospital, he loves it ,, good luck xx

Have fun...any good luck!

That is such a lovely idea, good luck, Karen x

Well done, it feels good to give something back.xx

Good luck Gary, i'm sure you will be as successful with your radio show as you are with your weight loss xxx

good for you! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as much as the listeners,

1st a story in the press now radio! we'll all form an orderly queue for you autograph LOL! :)

Well done Gary thats a lovely idea and thought. I wish you lots of luck and beast wishes. Can I have your autograph too! Lol luv kaz x

How cool is this!? What a great idea. Well done! x

Well done Gary if nothing else your self confidence is improving as your waistline shrinks. You will be a great success I'm sure.
Remember folks our claim to fame is we knew him before he was famous.
All the best Gary.

Well Done on your own radio show xx

wow....we have a celebrity in our company x

That's great Gary, hope your meeting went well

Back