• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal reached, 2 years post op. Want to loose 2st more

wombat

Hi all :)

I guess I am starting this more for myself than for anyone else.

I am finally ready to loose 2 more stone.
And, almost 3 years since bypass it is not easy - have to do all the hard work by myself now (well, mostly, since still have dumping on sugar).

So, I am going to no carbs (as much as possible) diet.

Morning - be coffee with milk and eggs
Lunch - salad with meat or fish
Dinner - sugar-free jelly. Being abroad, there is no stuff here, so if anybody would kindly buy and send me the jelly (all the flavours, as many packs as possible, and I could PayPal you) would be highly appreciated.

Will try to weigh in once a week.

Wish me luck:D

Hi ,

My hubby is a body builder and runs a gym god knows how I got like this lol

He's given me a great no carbs diet I've been following from the start which I'm sure is why I'm nearly at goal with a a little help from my band ! Lol

I can send it to you if you like ?

X

Hi ,

He's given me a great no carbs diet I've been following from the start which I'm sure is why I'm nearly at goal with a a little help from my band ! Lol

X

Lottie can I have a peek at that?

Hi ,

X

Please could I have a look too?? :)

Hi ,

X

Hi Lottie, Can you send it me too please?? xx

Hi all!!

So, I have been VERY VERY good for the last 2 weeks... AND. NOTHING. NOT a single pound off.

Which got me thinking! I have put on the pounds since I had my Mirena coil fitted! And didn't have any period for the last 8 months....

SO, could the weight gain be and the inability to loose weight be connected with the damn thing???

I checked online, and a LOT of women have been complaining about it....

So, I am taking mine out... Will make an appointment with the doc next week...

It is just NOT funny otherwise...

Back