• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal Weight and loose skin

DietingDeb

ok so up to yet I have lost close to 100lb yippee go me and as I have spent a majority of my life over weight or obese I have no real idea about what I should realistically weight.

I am 5'8' and as you have most probably heard a 1000 times before considered big boned, not sure how people can gather this as 1. they have never seen my x-rays or compared them to a 'thin' boned persons. 2. I have all on feeling on bones although recently I have discovered I have collar bones (check me out) so all you lovely people out there what weight should I really aim for get the feeling 140lb maybe slightly pushing my luck lol

Secondly, this loose skin situation, oh it has started to show it's ugly head but to be honest not as bad as I expected it although I still do have a way to go yet, I have a little on my upper arms but that doesn't concern me what I am concerned about is that I have really big boobies and yes they are getting smaller and I was wondering about bras that actually look good when they are on and will get rid of the sagging effect

My tummies not too bad a little saggy but in all fairness after 35 years of being mistreated it is nothing I can't cope with and the wonders of special 'Bridget Jones' panties most of it will no doubt be hidden away.

I just think I really do need a more realisitic weight to aim for hmmm !!!!

Hi Deb

Im an inch shorter than you, and honestly I think 140lb or 10 stones would be too light. I currently hover between about 11st 7 and 11st 13. I would be happier if my heaviest weight was 11st 7. This is the top end of a healthy BMI but I am size 10/12.

I do carry a LOT of loose skin round my tummy and was asked to maintain my weight loss before being put on his list. I have done this and am due to see him again on Monday 16th May. I reckon I carry about 1/2 stone of excess skin which no amount of diet or exercise is ever going to remove.

Hi Sam, will you get the operation to remove excess skin on the NHS or will you have to go private? Just curious for the future!!

you look fantastic Sambucca I think you are right and I should be aiming at around the 160 lb mark as my final goal weight - I just really want to get there now, it seems like my hunger for over eating has been transported in to hunger for loosing weight !!!

Hi Sam, will you get the operation to remove excess skin on the NHS or will you have to go private? Just curious for the future!!

NHS hun.

Back