• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going to my island for a while

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say i'm off to the Isle of Lewis to see my mum tomorrow and i don't get internet access or at times a mobile phone signal.As some of you know she was very ill some weeks back and is slowing getting there, so i'm going up to care for her until Saturday. I just wanted to say good luck to anyone having surgery this week and want to send lots of positive vibes to anyone having a bit of a rough time just now. To everyone lots of big hugs till i get back and look after each other xx

Have a great time Allie... I do hope that you will find your Mum feeling better and sending prayers her way... hope the sun is going to shine up there for you and look forward so much to hearing from you when you get back...

Loads of love and hugs, Bev xxx

have a nice time Allie x

Hope your Mum is getting better and you have a lovely time whilst you are there.......sounds like a lovely place :D x

We love you allie macanally!!! Xxxxxx

Aw thanks guys, Jacqui it is a beautiful place with some of the most amazing beaches ever not to mention stunning scenery. It is great for clearing the head with its peace and tranquilty. Thanks for the good wishes for mum too. Sal you mad fruitbat i luvs you too hee hee x

Have a lovely time and I hope you're mum is soon on the mend too.

You'll be missed Allie....hurry back soon. xxxxxxxxxx

Allie I'm sorry to hear about your mom and hope that she will be feeling better soon. I am sure your presence will be better than any medication she will be on. I'll say a prayer for her. Have a good time.

Rebirth

:)take care Allie -we'll miss you-your posts are always so supportive & kind

hope your mum is in better health & good spirits(speaking of "spirits" will you be having a wee dram? lol)
Juliex

Back