• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O\T OFF TOMORROW TO MY ISLAND

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Well its school holiday time here again so off with Katie to see my mum and family on the beautiful Isle of Lewis for a week. It will be the 1st time they have all seen me since my op so should be exciting seeing as there is over 3 stone less of me! I just wanted to say good luck to anyone who is having surgery whilst i'm away and a speedy recovery to those of you who have just had your ops. All of you who are having a tough time too please stay strong and there are lots of hugs being sent your way. I'll miss you guys but i'll keep in touch by phone (if i get a signal lol) Look after yourselves and be good everyone xx

Awww have a fantastic trip! Enjoy it! xx

Hi Allie, Have a wonderful time with your mom and family. We'll be good if you are.

Rebirth

Is there a lighthouse with a boarding kennels nearby on there hun?Have a great time BTW x:D

have a lovely time Allie. The Isle of Lewis looks stunning...I saw it on a TV programme a few months ago, just beautiful :)

sounds wonderful-enjoy-hope you get good weather

Have a top time allie, Gail.x

Oooo lucky you, have a lovely time.
I expect that your family will be amazed at how good you look and I hope you get tons of compliments, you deserve them!:)

Allie ,sorry probably you,re off now cant get on much but enjoy yourself lots of rest and hope your mum is in good health and see and feels the chance in you enjoy your family.
Mia

Back