• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going to wait!

charliegirl

Well I have decided after trying to speak to my consultants secretary yesterday and getting nowhere with her I have decided I am just going to sit tight an wait for him to send his letter to my GP and then let the GP fight with the PCT on the strength of his recommendations. I have the backing of the GP and the consultant and as I have had my say to both of them and they know what my thoughts and feelings are its up to them to fight for the funding. Obviously if I need to step in I will but there is no point stressing myself out worrying about nothing just because the secretary was having a bad day, we all get them so I am going to leave them all in peace to get on with what they are paid for. Her final sentance summed it up after she went on and on she said "I cannot comment until I see what he has recommended in his letter"....hope everyone has a good weekend and think of me working a lovely 2pm-2am shift that should make everyone elses weekend seem so much better lol.....my motto this week "dont let the b......ds grind you down" Linda x

Good on you Linda :D

Right attitude Linda - you go girl!!

Hi Linda

You go girl:girlpower::girlpower:
You'll hear something sooner than you think because the time will soon pass.
Take care my friend :grouphugg::grouphugg:
Trina xxxxxx

Back