• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my clinical psychologist appointment srh

rachaelh

took a while but decided to give them a ring today ( i didnt want to seem impatient but the letter from the mdt meeting was dated 24th may!) and got thru to mr wells secretary who told me i'm being allocated an appointment on 21 aug to see clinical psychologist to discuss reasons for me being a chunky butt before being wait listed, was told at last appointment at srh that if all went well after this appointment i should get added to the list, so by my reckoning hopefully op will be by end of march 2011, exactly 2 years from gp referral, oh well heres hoping i make the list at least!

Good luck with your appointment ,i am still waiting to see if i have got funding i hope i hear soon!!:553:

HI Rachael
just wanted to wish you al the best with that. I saw Dr Wells too, he was really nice and not at all threatening. I got put on the waiting ist after seeing him too....now got my surgery date! It all suddenly happens!

Back