• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good lord. Tummy troubles

Warning - possibly TMI.
I have got the most horrendous tummy today - I've barely been off the loo all day and even when I'm not actually in the bathroom, my stomach is churning and gurgling.

Do I just let it 'run it's course' or do you think I should try something like immodium? I'm supposed to be having a swimming lesson first thing in the morning :eek: xx

o dero if its still there id avoid the baths incase of a accident ........ hmmmmm if you can i would try let it run its course... hope ur feeling better soon x

I would stay in til you feel right sweetie as you have been through a rough week already.
If immodium won't upset you (eg won't interfere with other meds etc) I personally would have some rather than suffer.
That way you can at least be comfortable and have a decent nights sleep.
Feel better and keep up your fluids x

I think you're right Kelly. Maybe I'll let it just go on it's own. I tend to be a bit of an 'all or nothing' girl as far as the loo is concerned, if I take immodium I may not go again for a week. x

Having a very dickie tummy most of the time - I go to the lou about 4/5 times every morning, I wonder if you have eaten anything to make you dump.

My way of dumping is I get the runs. I would check with your team before taking any meds.

Hope it clears soon. xxx

Neen - thanks, swimming is probably not such a good idea really. I'm managing plenty of water and will probably take a hot water bottle to bed with me.

Mary - wow, how on earth do you cope with going to the loo so many times every day? I haven't eaten anything that I don't normally handle. I know I had sprouts last night, but I have them most days without anything untoward happening. x

Mary - wow, how on earth do you cope with going to the loo so many times every day? I haven't eaten anything that I don't normally handle. I know I had sprouts last night, but I have them most days without anything untoward happening. x

I have alway been very loose so it is nothing new, I do wonder if that is why I am losing so much weight and am contemplating going to the doctors to ensure I have retaining enough vitamins. I suppose it is what you get used to. When I here of people not going for days on end, my mind boggles.

Thanks Neen. It's definitely better, but still extremely gurgly! I've got an appointment later with my GP anyway, so I'll see what they suggest. How are you today hun? xx

Thanks chick. Fingers crossed for a loss xx

yes i have had this and was teated for every thing in the book from the food i was eating to IBS. hospital said it was a reaction to the fast tabs, and when i came off them normality returned. last week it has started again, the runs are not as bad as they were before but the grumbling is just as bad and as loud.
the only advice i can give you is drink flat lemonade to replace the body salts that your loosing. get in plenty of toilet paper, and get the tener ladies out.lol

Back