• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good luck madstaffyblonde1

BandyEmm

i see your bypass is tommorrow.

good luck hun will be thinking of you xx

Good luck Linda, you are so gonna be great at this whole wls malarky.... Don't forget to make sure you've finished your box before you head off xxxx

Good luck and best wishes xx

Thanx everyone I'm starting to get a tad excited now but not looking forward to the pain :eek:

Good luck Linda, you are so gonna be great at this whole wls malarky.... Don't forget to make sure you've finished your box before you head off xxxx

Lmao Julie the box has now grew into the kitchen cupboard lol, I got all sorts from my protein powder to soups to porridge so I'm sorted for a few weeks to come lol and my teenage daughter is going to be making me fresh clear soups, and some protein berry bars as part of her hospitality exam :)

Hi Linda

Helen said you had not gone in this afternoon so here's keeping fingers crossed for the morning. good luck and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench

xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing all about it when you feel better

Back