• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op tomorrow

jackothechef

hi guys sorry have not been on i am trying to get the operation out of my mind(gastric bypass) im having it tomorrow morning which is a terrible date as it is my brothers anniversary he died 5 years ago tommorrow and i keep thinking is it a omen of some kind.
i am being operated on by guy slater at st richards in chichester im so scared :wave_cry:

Try not to be, I know it's hard.

Think of the better future ahead instead.

The very best wishes to you!!

I'm sorry that tomorrows date only adds to your worries in general about your op.
You are only human and it's natural to feel scared but please try to bear in mind that it will soon be over and you will be healthier and much lighter very soon.
Best wishes and I look forward to reading about it all when your on the losing side!
Take care, L.

and under the very best surgeon .xx

I'm so sorry that your op coincides with the anniversary of your brothers death. However, I'd see this as a good omen as I can't believe that anything bad would happen to you on that day. If anything you'll probably be more protected. May be subconsciously you may think that, as I'm sure the surgeon would have and still would change your date if he knew the significance for you. From what I've heard Mr Guy Slater is a very good surgeon, just ask Mandy!!!

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for you. Please let us know how you got on. I know that none of us have a crystal ball, but I do believe in some way this is a good omen for you.

love

Rebirth

Please don't dwell on it too much, you need all your strength for tomorrow and need to be as fit and as well as you can be.

I agree that this could actually be a good sign from your brother actually telling you things will be ok.

I wish you all the best with it and hope that you have a speedy recovery.

xx

thank you all for you lovely words of support and i will try to remain positive.
silly little things are stressing me out like having the naso gastric tube stuck up my nose

I can understand totally where you are coming from but like Rebirth i see this as a "meant to be" date. I 'm sure your brother will be with you in spirit watching over you and all will be well. Mandy will be so jealous you are going to see "her gorgeous man" good luck will be thinking of you xx

good luck for tomorow and a very speady recovery. my op is on the 19th and that was my mother in laws birthday. she never liked me and thought because of my size that i wasnt good enough. i look on it as a good omen that ive got this date its like fate giving her the v sign.............kath x

Good luck for tomorrow Jacko

Ooooh good luck for today! See you on the losing side! :D:D:D

Wishing you the best of luck today!

Thinking of you...theres an angel on your shoulder it will all be good:D

Back