• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good luck plus

katstofat

just seen on shells thread that your having your bypass on 6th july. i met you at salford royal wen we went to see mr ammorie and you and helen told me about this site and i just wanted to say good luck.ive not got my date yet but ive been told im near top of list so i hope it eont be long before i join you and helen on the other side . good luck for the 6th ill be thinking of you :D :D

Hey Kat,

Glad you found your way onto Mini's and I hope you are well. I know Salford are working hard to get their list moving so you should hopefully get your date soon.

Yep, yep, my day is so very near. 10 days to go now and I can't wait. I can't really believe I'm so near now. It helped no end to see Helen have her op because that made it very real for me.

Thank you for thinking about me.

Plus

xxx

it was good to cu clara i have been wondering how you were doing i have been told mr ammorie is going to be off for most of july and some of us will be oferd surgery by this other surgon they have got in to cover for him but i think if they ask me i will wate for mr ammorie to get back as i have so much confidence in him after reabing all the posts on here and talking to a freind who had it done in november. good luck . thinking of you

Back