• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Soon Slim Sue

Mynewlife

Hiya Sue

hope everything goes well for your surgery, wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

Regards
MNL:bestwishes:

Very best wishes to you Sue, there's a seat saved for you on the loser's bench! All the best,

Cuppa xx

thanks for remembering Jane and everyone else.
i'v just got in from work and had my injection and tablets. i have to be there at 7am in the morning so straight to bed after eastenders.
i have to thank every one on here for their storys and support without which i'm sure i would have changed my mind and backed out at the last min, as it is i'm ready and rearing to go.
thank you all. sue.
ps. Jane, any news on having your fill yet?

Wishing you all the very best x looking forward to your return to the losers bench x

All the best Sue
xx

Good luck! Hope everything goes well x

Good luck Sue, hope it's not too long before you're back here on the losers bench xxx

Just wanting to add my good wishes, hoping to see you back on here soon with all the details. Here's to a speedy recovery and fast weight loss xx

The very best of luck and good wishes for a quick recovery. xx

All the best Sue. Hope you've managed to get some sleep.

All the best for today Sue , wishing you a speedy recovery x

:)Good luck Sue:)
-can't wait to hear all about it

Good luck for today Sue xxxx Sending out healing vibes to ya! :)

Hiya
I hope it went well today, and you are soon home and recovering. I have my band fill organised for Monday afternoon, cant wait and counting down the days.....
take care, and good luck to you... will have to meet up again once you have recovered.

MNL (Jane):)

Back