• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Soon to be Slinky Sue

phatgirl

Wanted to wish Sue luck for her gastric bypass on 15th July!

Sending best wishes for an easy surgery and speedy recovery.

Nic:D:D:D

Good luck :)

Woo hoo Sue! Didnt realise you had your date! Thats fan-chuffin-tastic! Good luck hun xxxx

good luck sue i hope you have a smooth op and a speedy recovery xxx

:D:D:D :thankyou: Oh you lot are so lovely, thanks for the kind words.
I have just sat down trying to get my house in order before i go in, just done a huge pile of ironing and made sure there is nothing for my lovely hubby to do. He is a superstar! He is still going to be working and then looking after the kids so he will have enough on his plate!
Emotionaly i have been on a roller coaster over the last couple of weeks, one day looking forward to it and then the next crying and nervous. But today i feel fine, completely ready for the huge change in my life and ready to work my hardest at it :D, so thanks again everyone for your support you have no idea how much it means to me.
I also want to wish everyone the best of luck on their journeys and hope you (at whatever stage you are at) progress super fast!!:D

good luck and a speedy recovery. Enjoy the time out ...in a fashion lol :D

Good luck Sue hope you have a speedy recovery and are soon back with us to tell us all about it. You will be soon known as Iamslimsue. Take care.

Back