• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to Gillabean

Gill enjoyed her [STRIKE]dishwater[/STRIKE] soup, she is escaping tomorrow evening but is bored now. That sounds about right, she's back to her old self! :D

John xx

:8855::8855:Oooohhh owww owww. Julie, you did that on purpose. ;)

Just kidding, no pain now. Mind you I would be if I were to wear Rod's keks.

John xx

Buggar, you just took all the enjoyment out of it for me now lol.......

Seriously though a tartan kilt would look good on you, you could wear it for New Years Eve to show off the new you! Bit like Extreme Makeover.......hmmmm think i'll go now before i get in trouble lol.

Great figures on the ole ticker then John, keep up the good work x

brillant news wont be long till she is back with us x

Seriously though a tartan kilt would look good on you, you could wear it for New Years Eve to show off the new you! Bit like Extreme Makeover.......hmmmm think i'll go now before i get in trouble lol.

Not as silly as you might think, my father was born in Scotland, so I have some affinity with the idea. It also appeals to the latent cross-dresser in me. :D:eek::eek:. Joke!

John xx

Just heard from Gill, she is escaping at about 4pm today! Had a Rich Tea biscuit this morning and really enjoyed it.

John

Gill....a rich tea biscuit....you did make me chuckle when you sent that. As I said you are such a rebel!! :D

Glad everything is going so well for you and very pleased your 2 lads will be taking good care of their mum.

Thanks for posting the updates John, you're way more organised than I am! :D

Cuppa xx

Boo! Guess Who! It is I, Gillabean! I have returned! I am feeling totally fabalicious and so grateful that I have not suffered any of the traumas that others have gone through. I sort of danced out of the ward, with thanks to the nurses and my box of heparin and fastabs. I was picked up by my two sons and am feeling great, as you can tell. I will relate all of my journey in my diary later on as I have got a visitor coming soon and I have yet to have dinner. I am going to have 'blitzed' Sunday lunch (leftovers from three weeks ago that I had frozen).

Just heard from Gill, she is escaping at about 4pm today! Had a Rich Tea biscuit this morning and really enjoyed it.

John

We can have those?????

Cool!

:D

Thats great news Gill, glad your doin well.
Dont be over doing it now, let them fuss over you for a bit. :D

Take Care. x

:busted:

:rotflmao:

Ahha! My evil plan has worked! See, with my regime, you do all the hard work with the milk diet. But, once you are done, you can have sloppy food from day one. And the hospital gave me the biscuit so that means I do not get one telling off at all, John Glenville!

... the hospital gave me the biscuit so that means I do not get one telling off at all, John Glenville!

:D Yeah, OK. Which reminds me, the lady taking the meal orders when I was in kept asking me what I would like to order for my breakfast etc. I am convinced I could have ordered a full English and nobody would have known. There is no way that I would even have contemplated looking at it, let alone eating it. :9529::sign0137:

You know what you can eat, so the best of luck to you.;)

John Glenville xx

Is off to get some rich-tea!! :D

Back