• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to Shel & Nic for tomorrow

clairelou

Just wanted to send you both lots of good luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly & your both back on the losing side really soon x :)

You must both be feeling so excited, nervous anxious, etc etc.....
The best of luck to you both.
I'll be thinking about you both & looking forward to seeing you back on here soon
xx

Massive love and hugs to you both. Good luck for tomorrow! Keep thinking about that shopping trip next year and I'll see you over here on the losing side xx

Good luck to you both.......... not that either of you need it......... im here for you whenever you need it.... no matter what time

awww thank you you lovely lovely ladies :D I've had a lovely text from Ollie this morning too cos she's still working nights, with a message in for Nic.

I can't believe it's tomorrow, it seems quite unreal really! Planning a very early night tonight but will be around most of the day.

Hey my lovely friends

Thank you so much for all your good wishes it really does mean a lot so thank you.

Nic xxxx

lots of luck girlies, hope you have it as easy as i seem to have done -will be thinking of you both tomorrow xxxx

Thank you all xxx

Wishing you all the best Shel & Nic and hope to hear from you both soon.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Good luck Shel & Nic - hope all goes well....

and wishing you both a speedy recovery :)

Debz x

Wishing you both well and hope you'll be back soon

irene xx

Back