• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good quality blender

I can see an update to an old thread, but if anyone's thinking along these lines I can highly recommend the Nutribullet. It's very powerful; comes with a blending top and a milling top and 2 sizes of cups. I've never been a breakfast person. My breakfasts tend to be either a green smoothie (i.e. handful of spinach, half a frozen banana, handful of berries, a few pumpkin/linseeds and filled up with almond milk) or a small bowl of 0% Greek yoghurt with a few nuts, seeds and berries and a teaspoon of lemon curd.

My Nutribullet gets used almost daily for:
  • Homemade basil or wild garlic (when in season) pesto
  • Quick soups for one person
  • Quick pureeing of sauces
  • Milling down flaxseed and my other half mills up his coffee beans in it
  • Tomato sauces for pasta - I just fry really good tomatos with some onion, garlic - whack it in the Nutribullet with a handful of fresh basil

I can see an update to an old thread, but if anyone's thinking along these lines I can highly recommend the Nutribullet. It's very powerful; comes with a blending top and a milling top and 2 sizes of cups. I've never been a breakfast person. My breakfasts tend to be either a green smoothie (i.e. handful of spinach, half a frozen banana, handful of berries, a few pumpkin/linseeds and filled up with almond milk) or a small bowl of 0% Greek yoghurt with a few nuts, seeds and berries and a teaspoon of lemon curd.

My Nutribullet gets used almost daily for:
  • Homemade basil or wild garlic (when in season) pesto
  • Quick soups for one person
  • Quick pureeing of sauces
  • Milling down flaxseed and my other half mills up his coffee beans in it
  • Tomato sauces for pasta - I just fry really good tomatos with some onion, garlic - whack it in the Nutribullet with a handful of fresh basil
Some nice ideas there sundown, thanks

Back