• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date for my OP Yipee!

Kerry Jo

As the title says I've got my OP date for the 25th of September Yipee. I can't wait but feel scared and nervous to. I'm having the wonderful Mr Ammori and he's taking out my Gall bladder at the same time, i'm made up to be having only the one Op :D xxx

Great news, the time will fly by and you will be on the Losers Bench!

wow congratulations hun. when are you starting the pre-op diet? i'm so happy for you. its not too long then.

Wow Kerry that's fantastic. That will be two of us on the losers bench for the next Salford Support meeting. Well done. When do you start your liver shrinking diet?

Rebirthxx

Brilliant news Jo...... I bet you are soooo excited!

Brilliant Kerry, you have done well to get it all sorted so quickly from Wednesday... will be here for you and take good care... I'm over the moon that you are getting that gallbladder sorted before it gets any worse!
Well done... loads of hugs and love on their way xxx

Aww thanks girls. Mr Ammori said i need to do the pre OP diet for 1-2 weeks but didn't actually say lol but he said Louisa will email me the low carb low fat diet but i think I'd rather do the milk diet.
I won't be able to make the next meeting Rebirth but I'll be at the one after that hopefully and we'll soon be on that losers bench xxx

Oh wow excellent, Im so thrilled for you xx
Which hospital are you going to?
I thought you were turned down a while back?
Steph xx

Brilliant Kerry, you have done well to get it all sorted so quickly from Wednesday... will be here for you and take good care... I'm over the moon that you are getting that gallbladder sorted before it gets any worse!
Well done... loads of hugs and love on their way xxx
Yeah I'm made up he managed to get the NHS to pay for the Gall Bladder to be removed as i would have had to wait 12 mths longer for my OP, its a big relief and I'll be in no more pain, well for a little while after surgery but that will be it. Actually it was a big thank you to Louisa really she's really nice and chased it up she's a star xxx

Aw Im really chuffed for you :D We can be weigh loss buddies lol, 2 days between our ops :D Its a shame you cant do the liver shrinking diet for me lol Im dreading it! x

Aw I'm really chuffed for you :D We can be weigh loss buddies lol, 2 days between our ops :D Its a shame you cant do the liver shrinking diet for me lol Im dreading it! x
Me too I'm dreading it, just got to keep thinking of the OP. I think its going to kill me though lol.
I had my dates wrong Louisa texted me and told me he doesn't do mondays lol (its was hubby's fault) And i didn't double check.
It will be great to have you as a weight loss buddy, we can do this together. You have a really lovely supportive family its was really nice to see you are a lucky lady and i wish us both loads of luck xxx :D

Fantastic news Kerry, I'm really pleased for you. xxx

yeah! congratulations hun youl soon be on the loosers bench xxx time will fly by now xxxx

Aw thanks Kerry thats a lovely thing to say :D He doesnt do Mondays as thats when he does the Salford Royal ops. Apparently thats the only day he does ops there.....5 a day. He wants to do more but by law he can only do 5 a day:D x

well done kerry, we are all right behind you every step of the way, the time is going to fly by and we will have to budge up on the losers bench
xxxxx

Aw thanks Kerry thats a lovely thing to say :D He doesnt do Mondays as thats when he does the Salford Royal ops. Apparently thats the only day he does ops there.....5 a day. He wants to do more but by law he can only do 5 a day:D x

I just assumed your OP was on a Saturday as i had in my head the 27th was a sat hehe i feel a right lemon, everything my hubby tells me from now on I'm going to double check. I've got to admit i thought blimey 2 hospitals in one day what a busy man hehe.
Saying that 5 in a day is a lot really with the consultations and check ups on patients i think doing even more would be 2 much really.

Yea I think thats a lot too, I know hes good but he aint superman lol :D I have to go in on the Sunday so it will be a bit boring because nothing will happen till the day after and I think it will give me more time to be nervous :eek: x

Yeah it probably will make you more nervous and its hard to settle in hospital has it is. One good thing though you'll get to know some of the staff. If i were you I'd start reading a recommended good book but make sure you get into it before you go to hospital.
It will be worth it Jackie and hopefully he'll have your OP done first so you don't have to wait on the Monday xxx

Back