• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my 1st appointment at SRH with Nurse

Heah

Finally, I've got my first appointment following the seminar with the Bariatric Nurse at SRH.... can anyone give me the heads up on what to expect!! x

Finally, I've got my first appointment following the seminar with the Bariatric Nurse at SRH.... can anyone give me the heads up on what to expect!! x

weight , height, convo about ya eating habbits, be truthfull with them as it determines what op is chosen for you, they ask med history ect, you will be seen by dietician and she will set you a realistic weight loss target to be achieved by the next appointment x

Agree with Liz ... no biggie but you do need to be honest. So happy for you, sweetie ... you are on your way now xxx :):)

Thanks Liz, noted that the next support group is on a day that I'm on a 12 hour shift, I will make it one day x

Denise, how's things going for you?? Last I read it was going well but you were just a bit tired and a little sore. xx

Thanks Liz, noted that the next support group is on a day that I'm on a 12 hour shift, I will make it one day x

we having our chrimbo night out dec 3rd, ive not gone live with this yet.... maybe you be free then ? x

Liz x

Denise, how's things going for you?? Last I read it was going well but you were just a bit tired and a little sore. xx

7 days out & feeling good. Still tender but that is to be expected. Overdone it a bit today as it was my grand daughters 2nd birthday & we had a family party for her. Still, very worth it ... :) Bet you are a bit excited now things are moving for you xxx :):)

I did feel excited when I got the letter... suppose it made it feel real again. I'm so glad your doing well, it was a real tearjerker to read about your sons reaction. My boys would be like that. They know I'm going for weightloss surgery but at this point I haven't told them too much about it. I just keep them focused on the outcome of it at the mo as its probs nearly another 12 months before surgery so I don't want them worrying.

Do you work Denise? and if so how long are you planning to take off work while you recover? xx

hi kim here i have just been refured for the seminar at sunderland how long was it after you got your appointment ps i am new to this

Back