• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date.....

Bullyfun

Just had the call from hartlands got a date for the 6th January :D

Bang goes the christmas lunch lol.......

one thing i'm having it done by Mr Nijjar, anyone had him or know of him?
I really dont care who does it but was just wondering as its a name i hadnt seen or heard before......

now where the number for my milkman need to get supplies in :cool:

Congrats on getting your date! That's amazing :) And a fab Christmas present! Good luck with the op and what an awesome New Year to look forward to !

how do i get a ticker thingy........

Thanks Neen.
Just had a conversation with my boss along the lines of "thanks for closing the office from the 22nd December till 4th of January can i book a weeks holiday starting the 6th January please...."

Got time off wont repeat words that preceeded "ok"

Woohooo I bet you're buzzin now chuck:D:D

Wah hey lovely! Congratulations! Are you chuffed?

thanks all.
salski its just not sunken in yet, bit muted as when i got home to tell the mrs she doesnt seem happy, thinks im going to get slim and run off with some other woman so kinda put a dampener on the whole thing.
did tell her i dont need to be thin to do that as i still have it for a fat lad....
mmmmm have to have a heart to heart at bedtime i think if i dont have this op ill be dead in 12 months anyway.....

anyway woooo op in just under 7 weeks

So pleased for you. Think your wife will just need some loving reassurance. When have you been told to start your liver shrinking diet? And is it the milk one? Also how long did you have to wait after your initail appointment to get your date? Lots of questions I know...sorry!! xx

So pleased for you. Think your wife will just need some loving reassurance. When have you been told to start your liver shrinking diet? And is it the milk one? Also how long did you have to wait after your initail appointment to get your date? Lots of questions I know...sorry!! xx

Wife WIFE !!!!! good lord no, lol never again ;)

start next wednesday as the pack says 6 weeks prior to op, im going for milk diet but there are 4 diets to choose from and have been told if i get cheesed off can swap a week but milk was recommended by dietician for me as i need to shed as much as poss before surgery.

first and only appointment was with mr super on sept 15th i think but already had funding in place after a two year wait pct in worcester.
so had done: weight watchers, reductil, xenical, slimming world, heart problems, sleep apnoea, divorce (lost the most with the divorce..... house, car, lots of money a job and a few stone) and finally swine flu last summer (1 1/2 stone)
only thing as i have said before is to do as told put your case and be patient......

thanks all.
salski its just not sunken in yet, bit muted as when i got home to tell the mrs she doesnt seem happy, thinks im going to get slim and run off with some other woman so kinda put a dampener on the whole thing.
did tell her i dont need to be thin to do that as i still have it for a fat lad....
mmmmm have to have a heart to heart at bedtime i think if i dont have this op ill be dead in 12 months anyway.....

anyway woooo op in just under 7 weeks

Yeah I hear ya, and understand. I dont think my fela feels like that...to be honest I have had more issues with my own weight loss than he has. I am far more body concious than I was before - daft things like my tummy concaves and you can see my ribs when Im flat on my back! lol
Heart to hearts are good - and as you say you wont be running anywhere in 12 months so it is a necessity.
Open and honest - do it do it do it!

7 weeks to go is cracking! Bloody good luck lovely! xxxxx

Merry christmas, happy birthday, am sure it finally feels like they've all come at once.....

Hope you sort out 'er indoors', it's amazing the difference. Your mrs is worried you'll be running off when your slimmer and i'm worried my husband will run off with a fat bird when i'm slimmer.... Mad isn't it?

Good luck for the new year and good luck with your lady! xx

Back