• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date.....

Dsarah1977 im being banded.....
and why in the hell was i awake at quarter to six this morning ...... lol

Cos you're excited thats why!!
And you have a lot of eating to do before the milk drinking commences.....lol x

lol scooby spent months and months planning my 'last meal' narrowed it down to my favorite italian followed by a final skinfull.... and what happens what bloody happens 7 weeks notice one week till they reccomend i start my diet four days yes four bloody days before pay day when i get the funds to atend the afore mentioned favorite italian establishment...... four days !!!!! lol
oh well i guess its another few pounds im not going to put on isnt it...
not going to cheat as theres no point and may as well start as i intend to go on....
still chuckling at my boss's face when i said i wanted a week off 2 days after returning from the christmas break....

getting an op date...... brilliant
missing final meal......unfortunate
seeing the boss's face when i say im having an extra week after 2 weeks off for christmas......... PRICELESS...

Oh bugger. Always the way isn't it?
To be honest I am sick of eating too much now, once I knew my funding was in place I abandoned all ideas of dieting but I feel sick of being bloated all the time. Like you though, I have been thinking of one last meal but haven't narrowed it down yet.
Mind you, I reckon the health benefits will outweigh any meal!
And loving how pleased you are at pissing your boss off!
I am planning to leave my job next year anyway to go to uni but am already thinking if my op date is near the end of term will just leave early to give me time to recover properly. That will go down like a lead balloon...haha x

to be honest my boss knew i was having the op anyway so was a matter of when, have lost 3 stone on my own since January as needed to show commitment to the PCT and Dr's so he had asked if i was shrinking and as we work in the same office i didnt see the point in lying due to needing random days off to attent weight management clinics and other appointments to be poked and probed.
so he's cool really, just miffed as his birthday is the 7th January and he has got to work to cover me MWHA HA HA HA HA......

update on journey

two weeks into milk diet lost 23 pounds.... :D

four weeks to go before d day.... :D

pre op appointment at Hartlands monday.... :D

actually sarah not as bad as i expected just drink loads of water, addicted to lemon cheesecake weight watchers yoghurt lol
seriously the first week was the worst third week starts tomorrow and im not really thinking about it, food i mean just keeping busy.
where you having pre op ?

Hi there, just want to wish you all the very best for your op in January xxxx

thanks Jan xxx

23 pounds off already!! Brilliant.
I am with Heartlands too and am thinking of doing either slimfast or the milk one to get as much off as possible before op. No date yet but surgeon reckons end of feb-ish.
Did you get a phone call or a letter ginving you your dates?
And keep up the good work....

Hi, theres a lot of us having opps in jan. I'm having my opp 7th jan. I don't start milk diet till boxing day. Sue

Thanks All x

Sarah my daily allowance is:
8 - 10 weight watchers yoghurts (less than 60 cals each)
min 2 litres of water
1 pint semi skimmed milk
as much bovril as i can stomach
coffee using milk during day
Not actually finding it difficult as i'm a just get on with it type of chap but do cheat by having a robinsons less than 10 calorie blackcurrant jelly daily too :cool:

Scooby, i got my letter giving me a date and pre op date at the same time, had first appt with mr super about 2 months before letter.

And actually its 24 pounds as of this morning lol....... :D

my GF said at this rate i wont need the op..... yeah and would be 26 stone next xmas great..... :(

almost 2 stone thats gr8.............oh i wish i could have yogurt on mine lol x

oh but six weeks of yoghurt !!!!!!!!!
did think it unfair its the longest ive heard of im ready for my op now Mr Nijjar lol :D

Back