• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my op booked!

Cath860

6th Sept! Nervous and excited at the same time. Can't wait for it to be over and new life to begin - I won't know myself.

I've been fat for 20 years - my whole adult life really - and I've missed out on so much because of being so self-conscious about my body/physically unable to do the things I wanted to do.

I have found myself stuffing down lots of things I'm not planning to eat again - I suppose that's natural though??!! Let's just say I'm holding off on the ryvita and cottage cheese for now.....

Hi Cath good for you pleased you getting yourself prepared, you guna have to fix a date in your mind so that you can get a head start to your weightloss and then start your pre op diet ready for surgery. It is a mazing how good it feels when the weight comes down mine is very slow now 10 months post op but 8stone lost since last July just over 6 since op and bout 2 before the op, get your head in gear and get started, September is not far away. xx

6th Sept! Nervous and excited at the same time. Can't wait for it to be over and new life to begin - I won't know myself.

I've been fat for 20 years - my whole adult life really - and I've missed out on so much because of being so self-conscious about my body/physically unable to do the things I wanted to do.

I have found myself stuffing down lots of things I'm not planning to eat again - I suppose that's natural though??!! Let's just say I'm holding off on the ryvita and cottage cheese for now.....
aw bless ya xx

Congratulations cath am sure you will never look back with regret

Back