• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings from Crawley, W Sx

Pip1

Hi all,

Great site.

Im awaiting a gastric by-pass. Im 44... last weighed in at 191Kg (down 40Kg in 1yr).

Having surgery at St Richard's in Chichester.

Had my 1st appointment on 12th July 2013... fingers Xd it wont be long now!!!!

Love chatting and hearing about others in the same boat. We are NOT alone!!!!

Pip x

Well done, that's a fab loss on your own :)

hiya ... I'm in Worthing just down the road from you and will be going to St Richards too.... lots of luck for your weight loss! I am looking into arranging an occasional meet up for us Sussex (and vacinity) people... would you be interested? xxx

That is a great weight loss achievement on your own... well done...x

Welcome and well done on your weight loss so far. That is excellent. I had my surgery with Guy Slater at St Richards too. Wonderful surgeon and great hospital. All the very best x

Welcome - I'm from Horley, not far from you! Good luck with getting your date!

Hi I'm Claire from Co Durham ....just started my journey referred by my GP on Wednesday.....she said it was the 1st day of the rest of my life .......so now im waiting for that 1st letter to drop through the letter box .....i don't know what the time scale is in Co Durham .......

THANKS to ALL. Always happy to meet fellow WLS friends...

Its always good to share tips and info, and esp. to those going through the same "battles". You know you are not alone!!!

I'm in Littlehampton. Lap band next week with Guy Slater at St Richards.

I'd love to meet up with some locals.

Rachel

im in Chichester I had my mdt for revision to bypass from band by mr slater in june hoping to be done befor xmas but not sure as it a bit of a wait. would love to meet up but don't drive and pretty immobile so anyone coming to town for appointment im always open for a cuppa

Back