• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

group support

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
I'm looking forward to going tonights group support meeting in Halifax because I may actually know some people going now from the groups I'm on haha Xx

Enjoy it hun :) the next one in Macc where I'm goin is next we'd n my op is tues so I'm hoping I'm well enuff 2 pop down n join in :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I hope so nikki they were pretty quick with me so it hopefully will be the same for you are you at boothtown or have you changed ... thanks tray what time is your op? I hope you feel up to going :) xxx

I hope so nikki they were pretty quick with me so it hopefully will be the same for you are you at boothtown or have you changed ... thanks tray what time is your op? I hope you feel up to going :) xxx
no i moved up illingworth 5 weeks ago, i lived on st davids and wells court for about 10 years, i decided to move because it was getting too rough, it got to the point where i wouldnt even go in my garden when it was dark:( its great up here, everyones so friendly and the only noise is the wind lol, hope you have a good meeting tonight xxx:)

thats why i moved too i got broken into on canterbury cresent 2ce in 1 n a half years by warren what a lovely guy :S n was fed up of the abuse by lisas kids let alone the adults, so so lovely round here haha ..... i meant are you at boothtown docs hun ... thank you :) xx

thats why i moved too i got broken into on canterbury cresent 2ce in 1 n a half years by warren what a lovely guy :S n was fed up of the abuse by lisas kids let alone the adults, so so lovely round here haha ..... i meant are you at boothtown docs hun ... thank you :) xx

no i changed to beechwood when i moved, its a much nicer docs, i think everyone had enough of warren, thing is when he got put in prison things were alot calmer round there, not sure if i know lisa??? is she natashas mum, i had a few problems with natasha and co throwing stones and stuff at my windows

Aw tks Hun i really hope so 2 n no idea I think mornin as I have to be there for 7.30 am :) so I'll be up at 5am lol I really hope I sleep the nite b4 xx

i loved when warren and is it sprucy? were in prison cos both have given me hell and broken in my old flat, yeah natashas mum is lisa, thats what natasha and he little sis and there friends did to my windows too as well as constantly shouting abuse at me, its stupid cos there kids but i was in tears so often and i had to get pennine round in the end id had enough then it still took them a year to move me.. im well rid of that place, still at boothtown docs but think im going to change cos its rubbish and the pharmasist woman is a nasty peice of work and she is really nasty to my sis too xxx

i loved when warren and is it sprucy? were in prison cos both have given me hell and broken in my old flat, yeah natashas mum is lisa, thats what natasha and he little sis and there friends did to my windows too as well as constantly shouting abuse at me, its stupid cos there kids but i was in tears so often and i had to get pennine round in the end id had enough then it still took them a year to move me.. im well rid of that place, still at boothtown docs but think im going to change cos its rubbish and the pharmasist woman is a nasty peice of work and she is really nasty to my sis too xxx
beechwood is fab, the doctors are really nice and helpful, natashas mum once stopped me in the street just outside shop she was with about 4 mates n said you f*****G hit my daughter, i turned n said excuse me, are you talking to me? she was shouting swearing waving her arms, i just said for starters i dont know who your daughter is and i dont hit my own children so can guarentee you i never hit yours then walked away, then of coarse i got dont you walk away from me, so i just said calmly dont you ever speak to me like that in front of my daughter ( 2 at the time ) just grow up and then i went home lol... i couldnt believe it, it was a couple of weeks later when i realised who she was and it was over me telling her to stop throwing stones at my window, pathetic people huni, its a shame we didnt know each other when we both lived there xxxx seems we both had problems with same people xxxx

Oo think I'm going to switch docs there's never a doc at boothtown ... it really is a shame we didn't know each other then, we are both so much better here,

I felt like I lived there forever but I've been here just over a year an feels like 2 mins lol Xx

Enjoy it hun :) the next one in Macc where I'm goin is next we'd n my op is tues so I'm hoping I'm well enuff 2 pop down n join in :) xx

where is yours at? is it just for people who have had it on the nhs or is everyone welcome?
I dont know where my nearest one is.

Hi tray
Good luck with your op on Tuesday. I hope you're well enough to pop downstairs and join our support group and say hello :) ( spire regency Macclesfield ) I will see you there :)
** the group at Macclesfield is for anyone who is pre or post op or maybe just considering surgery. So anyone can pop along and it's very informative **
Lesley x

Tonibones10 said:
aaww tray good luck honey eeekkk not long now hey :):):) xxxx

Tyvm Hun xx nope 6 days n counting haha xx soon be ur turn Hun xx

vickylou said:
where is yours at? is it just for people who have had it on the nhs or is everyone welcome?
I dont know where my nearest one is.

All welcome I think hun xx

pinklady130868 said:
Hi tray
Good luck with your op on Tuesday. I hope you're well enough to pop downstairs and join our support group and say hello :) ( spire regency Macclesfield ) I will see you there :)
** the group at Macclesfield is for anyone who is pre or post op or maybe just considering surgery. So anyone can pop along and it's very informative **
Lesley x

Tyvm Hun :) I really hope do aswell hopefully c u there Hun xx

Back